Jet City Improv – Friday plus Saturday JCI PROM NIGHT, Mile High Club and Party Favors anchor the Late-Night at 10:00!!
Mile High Club – Fridays at 10:00pm. Experimental. Mature audiences.
Mile High Club is all about…
- Long form improv! – A series of scenes connected either by story or pattern, but not by a specific theme or genre.
- Freedom! – This show is not obscene by design, but unlike our flagship Jet City Improv show, there are no family friendly restrictions. So, buckle up and leave the kids at home.
- New and unique! – For the first time JCI will have a regular long form show that will feature a variety of well known improv formats as well as brand new forms created here at the theater!
- Expertise! – Our improvisers have a lot of experience in long form formats and they’re excited to bring their knowledge and energy to this show!
- Laughter! – No thematic restrictions means our ensemble gets to bring their hilarious and creative thoughts and ideas straight to the stage.
Party Favors – It’s a party and YOU’RE INVITED! What are we celebrating? Two things:
- We’re here to have fun!
- We’re glad you came!
What’s a party without presents? Bring a gift (we’ll have a gift-wrapping station if you don’t want to wrap it before-hand) and then watch as the cast gets the surprise of opening your present, then you get the surprise of seeing what the cast turns that present into on stage. Finally, we may have a present for you as well. What will you pick? One of the gifts we’ve already unwrapped? Or perhaps a mystery gift from the ever-growing present pile? See what’s inside this Spring and come get your Party Favors!
Casts for this weekend!
Friday 6/21 7:30 – Jet City Improv
Greg – MC
Friday 6/21 10:00 Mile High Club
Doug – Cap’n
Saturday 6/22 7:30 Jet City Improv – PROM NIGHT
Becky and Nathan – hosts