Improv 103 – Take the Stage
Finish up the beginning level of classes with this course designed to sharpen scene skills, enlarge game repertoire, and equip students with performance techniques, culminating in a showcase performance on the Jet City Improv stage between weeks seven and eight.
Spring 2019: April 15th – June 5th
Questions about our classes? Feel free to email us at email@example.com for more information.
The Showcase for Spring Quarter will be on Sunday, June 2nd.
The University Co-op School, one block north of the Jet City Improv Theater OR Seattle’s Littlest Performers, two blocks south of the Jet City Improv Theater
- Tuition can only be fully refunded if student contacts Jet City Improv two or more weeks prior to the date of the first class.
- Refund or deferment requests received after that time are not eligible for a refund or deferment.
- Please contact the Education Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 206.352.8291 regarding questions about payment, refunds, and deferment.
- Current and prospective students can find our classroom policies here!
- You must attend 6 out of the 8 classes to move onto the next course.
- We do not offer make up sessions for classes you do not attend.
- All classes are subject to a change in day/time/venue/instructor.