Improv 201 – Short Form Show Basics
Time to put all those skills together into a full-length short-form show! In Improv 201, you’ll develop and perform your own shortform game-based improv show with a tight-knit team of no more than 14 improvisers, coached and directed by a Jet City Improv teaching artist.
Must be at least 18 years of age and must have completed Improv 103 at the Jet City Improv Academy.
Acceptance into this class is by audition only.
Fall 2019: Dates TBA
This summer, we will be running upper-level electives. Check back soon or email Kate at email@example.com for more information.
Questions about our classes? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Usually Seattle’s Littlest Performers OR The University Co-Op School
- Tuition can only be fully refunded if student contacts Jet City Improv two or more weeks prior to the date of the first class.
- Refund or deferment requests received after that time are not eligible for a refund or deferment.
- Please contact the Education Coordinator at email@example.com or at 206.352.8291 regarding questions about payment, refunds, and deferment.
- Current and prospective students can find our classroom policies here!
- You must attend 6 out of the 8 classes to move onto the next course.
- We do not offer make up sessions for classes you do not attend.
- All classes are subject to a change in day/time/venue/instructor.