Improv 201 – Short Form Show Basics
Time to put all those skills together into a full-length short-form show! In Improv 201, you’ll develop and perform your own shortform game-based improv show with a tight-knit team of no more than 14 improvisers, coached and directed by a Jet City Improv teaching artist.
Must be at least 18 years of age and must have completed Improv 103 at the Jet City Improv Academy.
Acceptance into this class is by audition only.
Spring 2019: April 15th – June 5th
When: April 15th – June 5th, 7-9:30PM. Day of the week will be set after auditions, pending student availability.
Price: $300 for 8 weeks
Auditions will be in mid-March for Spring Quarter! Want to get an email with a save-the-date for auditions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Showcase for Spring Quarter will be on Sunday, June 3rd.
Questions about our classes? Feel free to email us at email@example.com for more information.
Seattle’s Littlest Performers OR The University Co-Op School
- Tuition can only be fully refunded if student contacts Jet City Improv two or more weeks prior to the date of the first class.
- Refund or deferment requests received after that time are not eligible for a refund or deferment.
- Please contact the Education Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 206.352.8291 regarding questions about payment, refunds, and deferment.
- Current and prospective students can find our classroom policies here!
- You must attend 6 out of the 8 classes to move onto the next course.
- We do not offer make up sessions for classes you do not attend.
- All classes are subject to a change in day/time/venue/instructor.