Improv 201 – Short Form Show Basics
Time to put all those skills together into a full-length short-form show! In Improv 201, you’ll develop and perform your own shortform game-based improv show with a tight-knit team of no more than 14 improvisers, coached and directed by a Jet City Improv teaching artist.
Must be at least 18 years of age and must have completed Improv 103 at the Jet City Improv Academy.
Acceptance into this class is by audition only.
Winter 2018: January 7th – March 6th
CLICK HERE to be added to our interest list, and be the first to know when class registration opens!
Fall 2018: September 17th – November 7th
When: September 17th – November 7th, 7-9:30PM. Day of the week will be set after auditions, pending student availability.
Instructor: Zach Wymore
Price: $300 for 8 weeks
Acceptance into this class is by audition only. Please email email@example.com for a spot at auditions.
The Showcase for Fall Quarter will be on Sunday, November 4th, at 7:00PM. Tickets are available HERE.
Questions about our classes? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Seattle’s Littlest Performers OR The University Co-Op School
- Tuition can only be fully refunded if student contacts Jet City Improv two or more weeks prior to the date of the first class.
- Refund or deferment requests received after that time are not eligible for a refund or deferment.
- Please contact the Education Coordinator at email@example.com or at 206.352.8291 regarding questions about payment, refunds, and deferment.
- Current and prospective students can find our classroom policies here!
- You must attend 6 out of the 8 classes to move onto the next course.
- We do not offer make up sessions for classes you do not attend.
- All classes are subject to a change in day/time/venue/instructor.