Prism (formerly the LGBTQ+ Jam) is a monthly jam for improvisers of all experience levels who identify as LGBTQ+. If you feel like you belong here, then you do! Join us for an afternoon filled with fun, friends and a whole lot of laughter!
In this jam, you will:
Show up by yourself or with friends.
Play fun warm-up games.
Perform open scenes.
Get individualized coaching and notes.
Leave with more friends.
If the cost of this Jam is prohibitive in any way, please email Kate at email@example.com. We will find a way to include you!
The jam is open to improvisers of all experience levels who identify as LGBTQ+.
Questions about our classes? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Want to receive updates about Prism at Jet City Improv? Sign up for our email newsletter! – bit.ly/PrismEmail
Typically, this jam takes place at the Jet City Improv Theater. Please click this month’s registration link to confirm!
- Tuition can only be fully refunded if student contacts Jet City Improv 48 hours prior to class.
- Refund or deferment requests received after that time are not eligible for a refund or deferment.
- Please contact the Education Coordinator at email@example.com or at 206.352.8291 regarding questions about payment, refunds, and deferment.
- Current and prospective students can find our classroom policies here!
- All classes are subject to a change in day/time/venue/instructor.