Mile High Club
Mile High Club is all about…
- Long form improv! – A series of scenes connected either by story or pattern, but not by a specific theme or genre.
- Freedom! – This show is not obscene by design, but unlike our flagship Jet City Improv show, there are no family friendly restrictions. So, buckle up and leave the kids at home.
- New and unique! – For the first time JCI will have a regular long form show that will feature a variety of well known improv formats as well as brand new forms created here at the theater!
- Expertise! – Our improvisers have a lot of experience in long form formats and they’re excited to bring their knowledge and energy to this show!
- Laughter! – No thematic restrictions means our ensemble gets to bring their hilarious and creative thoughts and ideas straight to the stage.
Created by Mandy Price.
When can I see it?
10:00 pm on Fridays. Buy tickets
What does it cost?
Discounts are available for military, seniors (55+), students, and groups.
Can’t make it to the show? Check out our refund policy.
Age Appropriateness & Spoiler Alert
This show may contain adult language and content. That said, it is all in good fun. No one will be turned away at the door based on their age.