If you have a gift certificate that expired during our COVID-19 shutdown, please check our website when the city has moved into phase 4 for updates on our reopening plans, new location, available shows and expired gift certificate redemption. In the meantime please follow us on social media for online show and class options.
Our gift certificates are a great gift for any occasion! Pre-pay for as many tickets as you like and your recipient will be able to see a show on their terms – either by making a reservation or swinging by the box office on a whim.
Tickets are just $17 and you can load up a gift certificate with as many as you like!
We can then send the gift certificate to whomever you like with any notes you want to include – “Happy Birthday” is good, “sorry” is good too, “you better take me along” is a strong choice as well.
Here’s how to get one:
- Select how many tickets you would like to put on your gift certificate. Please note that each purchase will result in one gift certificate, so if you’d like to purchase five sets of two tickets each you’ll need to repeat these steps for five separate certificates and not one 10-ticket certificate.
- Select “SHIP” as your delivery method and press “CHECKOUT”
- Under “COMMENTS/SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS,” tell us what you would like written in the Special Notes section of the certificate.
- Provide your shipping address if you want to deliver the certificate or provide the recipient’s mailing address and we’ll send it straight to them.
- Pat yourself on the back!
Fine (And Important) Print: A purchased gift certificate is good for performances of shows produced by Jet City Improv. Gift certificate does not guarantee a seat until redeemed or used to make a reservation using the instructions on the back of the certificate. Value cannot be used on concessions or bar purchases. Cannot be combined with any other offer, including the student discount. If certificate is lost or stolen, any remaining value is forfeit. Value does not expire if certificate was purchased. No cash value.