Oh no! You can’t make it to the show.
- Reservations may be cancelled up to 24 hours before show time to receive a refund, minus a $2 per ticket cancellation fee.
- With less than 24 hours notice – and no later than 4pm PST day of show – tickets may be exchanged for another date or donated as a tax-deductible contribution.
- The only person who can request a refund is the person whose name is on the tickets.
- Refunds will only be issued to the same card used for purchase.
- Refunds will be made in full in case of a cancelled performance.
- To request a refund, please reply to your ticket order confirmation email: email@example.com.
- Tickets will gladly be exchanged for another date if there is availability.
- Please exchange your tickets as early as possible; and no later than 4pm PST day of show.
- Exchange requests made after the 4pm PST deadline will be accommodated at our discretion.
- Tickets may only be exchanged one time.
- There is no fee for exchanging tickets; however, if you reschedule into a higher-priced performance you will be asked to pay the difference.
- To request an exchange, please reply to your ticket order confirmation email.
- If you cannot attend the performance, you can donate your tickets as a tax-deductible contribution. We will provide you with a receipt for tax purposes.
- To request a ticket to donation exchange, please reply to your ticket order confirmation email or call 206.352.8291.
Code of Conduct
- Jet City Improv staff are authorized to refuse admission to the theater and reserve the right to do so if in their absolute judgment your conduct is such that it is likely to disrupt or disturb other persons. You may request an exchange via email or phone and it will be accommodated at our discretion.
- Patrons who make disruptions to the show may be removed from the theater without a refund.
Education Refunds & Exchanges
- Tuition may only be refunded or deferred if requested up to two weeks before the first date of class.
- Please contact the Education Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 206.352.8291 regarding questions about payment, refunds, and deferment.
We do understand that there may be extenuating circumstances, and we will gladly do our best to accommodate your requests.