Do you love all the possibilities of long-form improv? Are you hungry to expand your improv horizons and learn new skills? This long-form intensive is for you!
In this 4-session intensive, Interim Artistic Director Mandy Price will lead you through a crash-course in long-form formats.
In this class, you will:
– Learn and practice a variety of long-form formats
– Engage with long-form theory in a fun and physical way
– Connect and play with similarly experienced improvisers and develop ensemble
This class is targeted towards intermediate to advanced improvisers – we recommend being enrolled in or having completed at least Improv 103, or having similar experience!
Mandy Price is a Jet City Improv ensemble member and has appeared in many full-length improvised plays, including Lovetanic, Goin’ Steady: The Musical, Austen Translation and Upside Downton at JCI and The Pretty Wonderful Club at Unexpected Productions. She also keeps one foot in the world of scripted theatre, performing with Seattle mainstays such as LiveGirls, Annex, ArtsWest and ActLab. Mandy is a transplant from Chicago where she performed with The Second City, iO, The Annoyance and Laugh Out Loud Theatre. Originally from Nashville, Tennessee, she holds a BA in Theatre from Belmont University and fights against her accent every day.
Questions about our classes? Email email@example.com for more information!
Current and prospective students can find our Jet City Improv Academy policies here.
The Jet City Improv Theater (5510 University Way NE) AND the University Co-Op (5601 University Way NE), Seattle, WA 98105.
- Tuition can only be fully refunded if student contacts Jet City Improv one or more weeks prior to the date of the first class.
- Refund or deferment requests received after that time are not eligible for a refund or deferment.
- Please contact the Education Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 206.352.8291 regarding questions about payment, refunds, and deferment.
- We do not offer make up sessions for classes you do not attend.
- All classes are subject to a change in day/time/venue/instructor.
- This class has a maximum of 14 students.