Prerequisites: None! (Must be 18 or older)
When: Mondays, 6:00-7:30pm
(except for major holidays)
Where: This class will be occurring entirely virtually via a private Zoom link.
Price: $12 per person, per dojo
how to register
Click the link of the date you wish to register for on the right of this page under "Upcoming Sessions"
If registering after 5:00PM PT on the day of the Dojo please email email@example.com to ensure you get the Zoom link.
have a dojo punch card?
Each virtual Improv Dojo session is just $9. If you have a Dojo punch card, you are welcome to use “one-half a punch” per virtual session.
Questions about our classes?
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Never taken an improv class before? No problem! All skill levels are welcome at the JCI Improv Dojo, and every Dojo is appropriate for student of all skill levels.
You’re invited to drop in Monday evenings to our Jet City Improv Zoom for a session of games and exercises taught by a Jet City Improv teaching artist on a new topic every week.
Please note: The Improv Dojo is for anyone over the age of 18 years old. Humans under the age of 18 may not participate in the Dojo, even with the accompaniment of an adult.
Space is limited to 15 students per session.
- Tuition can only be fully refunded if student contacts Jet City Improv two or more weeks prior to the date of the first class.
- Refund or deferment requests received after that time are not eligible for a refund or deferment.
- Please contact the Education Director at email@example.com or at 206.352.8291 regarding questions about payment, refunds, and deferment.
- Current and prospective students can find our classroom policies here!
- All students must attend the first day of classes.
- You must attend 6 out of the 8 classes to move onto the next course.
- We do not offer make up sessions for classes you do not attend.
- All classes are subject to a change in day/time/venue/instructor.