Mile High Club
Mile High Club is all about…
- Long form improv! – A series of scenes connected either by story or pattern, but not by a specific theme or genre.
- Freedom! – This show is not obscene by design, but unlike our flagship Jet City Improv show, there are no family friendly restrictions. So, buckle up and leave the kids at home.
- New and unique! – For the first time JCI will have a regular long form show that will feature a variety of well known improv formats as well as brand new forms created here at the theater!
- Expertise! – Our improvisers have a lot of experience in long form formats and they’re excited to bring their knowledge and energy to this show!
- Laughter! – No thematic restrictions means our ensemble gets to bring their hilarious and creative thoughts and ideas straight to the stage.
Created by Mandy Price. Directed by Nathan Cox.
When can I see it?
All shows are temporarily on hold.
What does it cost?
Tickets are $17 online on Saturdays. Discounts are available for military, seniors (55+), students, and TPS members with ID. Online sales close at 2 hours before the start of of the show, but tickets will be available at the door starting 30 minutes before show time (unless sold out).
Would you like to bring a group? Add 10+ tickets to your cart and use the discount code GROUP to get $12 tickets.
Want to gift this show to someone else? Consider buying a gift certificate!
Can’t make it to the show? Check out our refund policy.
This show may contain mature language and themes, but it will all be in good fun. Regardless, we won’t turn anyone away based on their age.