Prerequisites: The jam is open to improvisers of all experience levels who identify as Black, Indigenous, or People of Color.
When: The October jam has been postponed due to low enrollment. Check back for November dates!
Where: This class will be occurring entirely virtually via a private Zoom link.
Price: Pay What You Can. (Suggested price: $9)
(If the cost of this Jam is prohibitive in any way, please email Kate at email@example.com. We have scholarship funds available to any student who requests it.)
Questions about our classes?
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
On Beat is a recurring Improv Jam open to Black, Indigenous, and People of Color of all experience levels. We seek to welcome, uplift and invest in improvisers of colors for the future! Join us for some laughs, improv knowledge, and community!
In this jam, we will:
Each month will feature coaching from Executive Artistic Director Mario Orallo-Molinaro, Teague Parker, and/or a guest instructor/facilitator of color.
- Tuition can only be fully refunded if student contacts Jet City Improv one or more weeks prior to the date of the class.
- Refund or deferment requests received after that time are not eligible for a refund or deferment.
- Please contact the Education Director at email@example.com or at 206.352.8291 regarding questions about payment, refunds, and deferment.
- Current and prospective students can find our classroom policies here!
- All students must attend the first day of classes.
- We do not offer make up sessions for classes you do not attend.
- All classes are subject to a change in day/time/venue/instructor.