Prerequisites: The jam is open to improvisers of all experience levels who identify as LGBTQ+. (Must be 18 or older)
When: Sunday, January 10th, 2021 from 12:00-2:00PM PT
Where: This class will be occurring entirely virtually via a private Zoom link.
Price: Pay What You Can. (Suggested price: $9)
(If the cost of this Jam is prohibitive in any way, please email Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have scholarship funds available to any student who requests it.)
Questions about our classes?
Feel free to email us at email@example.com for more information.
Prism (formerly the LGBTQ+ Jam) is a monthly jam for improvisers of all experience levels who identify as LGBTQ+. If you feel like you belong here, then you do! Join us for an afternoon filled with fun, friends and a whole lot of laughter!
In this jam, you will:
Each month will feature coaching from one of our talented coaches and performers that is a member of the LGBTQ+ community.
- Tuition can only be fully refunded if student contacts Jet City Improv one or more weeks prior to the date of the class.
- Refund or deferment requests received after that time are not eligible for a refund or deferment.
- Please contact the Education Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 206.352.8291 regarding questions about payment, refunds, and deferment.
- Current and prospective students can find our classroom policies here!
- All students must attend the first day of classes.
- We do not offer make up sessions for classes you do not attend.
- All classes are subject to a change in day/time/venue/instructor.