Prerequisites: The jam is open to improvisers of all experience levels who identify as LGBTQ+. (Must be 18 or older.)
When: The second Saturday of every month, from 11:00AM-1:00PM
Where: In-Person, at the University Heights Center (5031 University Way NE)
Price: Pay What You Can. (Suggested price: $15)
Questions about our classes?
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Prism (formerly the LGBTQ+ Jam) is a monthly jam for improvisers of all experience levels who identify as LGBTQ+. If you feel like you belong here, then you do! Join us for an afternoon filled with fun, friends and a whole lot of laughter!
In this jam, you will:
Each month will feature coaching from one of our talented coaches and performers that is a member of the LGBTQ+ community.
- Tuition can only be fully refunded if student contacts Jet City Improv one or more weeks prior to the date of the class.
- Refund or deferment requests received after that time are not eligible for a refund or deferment.
- Please contact our Education Department at email@example.com regarding questions about payment, refunds, and deferment.
- Current and prospective students can find our classroom policies here!
- We do not offer make up sessions for classes you do not attend.
- All classes are subject to a change in day/time/venue/instructor.